Friday, November 16, 2012

A Love for Life

A Love for Live


Reviewed by Selina Zhi Cheng


A Love for Life was written by Penny Hancock. This love story is talking about a brave woman's life in England. Fanella is an editor in a publishing company. She had had a happy life before her boyfriend Steven left her. She was thinking she can not make her life become normal after this horrible thing happened. But she finally made it. Her attitude toward's life is incredible. Also she has a good friend Teresa who helped her to pass those terrible days and found a way to rebuild her life again. Ellie is a very smart girl who Fanella adopte after Steven left her along. They used to plan to adopte a child when they was together because Fanella can not have a baby by herself. Even thought Steven left her, she still adopte a little girl and deal with all the problems by herself until she met two guy who have totally different personalities, who is her Mr. Right?    

                 

           I want to recommend this book to all of yours. It's doesn't mean how amazing about this book, it's how much we can learn from this book, from this woman. I also highly recommend this book to girls because after we read this book, we can realize how strong we are. After I read this book, I feel more comfortable with my life right now. I always feel excused in my project, homework, study,and working. Now, I want to think as different way: if other people can do it, why can I not?

No comments:

Post a Comment