Friday, November 30, 2012

My Daily Lift

     As a student, I lead a life of honesty and simplicity. By habit I get up early every day. I like to cook some breakfast for myself every morning, breakfast is my beginning of each day. Many people do not eat breakfast every day, they do not know breakfast is how much important for people every day's beginning. So every day morning I persist to eat breakfast, and make myself have a good start every day. Over time, eating breakfast every day become my daily life.
    


    Second, I am very like to play badminton, almost every weekend I will go to play it. Badminton is a health sport, and it can make you more agility. That will make your mind flexible and clear, and that will help us learn. So every weekend I will go to play badminton with my brother, and  this habit become my second daily life.

3 comments:

  1. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, I really enjoy having breakfast and sharing that moment with my family. Have breakfast is healthy and gives you energy for the rest of the day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also enjoy to have a nice breakfast everyday, and I love to pay badminton, too. We can eat breakfast and play badminton together next time. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Breakfast is the most important to me too. It is healthy to eat breakfast early morning.Badminton was my favorite sports when i was young.

    ReplyDelete