Thursday, November 29, 2012

Best Things to Do in My Life

    We have many things to do in our life such as get a job, go to school, and travle around the woorld. But, we also can do exercise to make our life better. There can help us to keep our healthy.In my personal experience, I think that going to school and using the interest is most important for me becuase it help me feel comfortable in my life.
  First, I like to go to school every single day becuase I want to learn some new in my life. Although I want to get better education,I need to go to school. I want to improve my English language skills so I need to study more in the classroom. I also can meet a new friend in school. It make me feel more enjoyable in my life because they can help me to reduce my pressure. For example, I had difficult to solve my math homework and I didn't know how to do. However, I have a best friends in my life that they will help me solve my math assignment. Increasingly, it is very important for me to go to school everyday because I have a chance to get a better job when I finish my school. There also help me help something new that I don't know it before. Why I go to school because I like school!
Last, there have a lot of things for me to do in my life, but I like to use my internet. When I have no mood, I will use my computer to go online. Usually, I like to go on Facebook to text with my friends. We have a fun for our internet because we don't need to go out and meet each other. We only can talk on the internet and we can play online game in our computer. If I felt sad, I would watch movies on my computer. That's only way to help me to reduce my stress because I have a bad mood. I like to watch movies on my computer because I have a more choice on the internet.Interestingly, I can do homework on my computer and I also listen to music at the same time. Why I like to read the book in my internet! I think that they have many things for me to choice in the internet. Everyday I get off from school, I use my computer to check my E-mail. It is very helpful for me to check my Mail box. I hope we have a wonderful life!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment