Friday, November 30, 2012

   

          i always start my day this way, when I get out of bed. First, I would like to say thank you to God for gives to me another day. I always started my day by prayer. Daily prayer is important for me because  prayer gives me an opportunity to share all aspects of my life with God. Than, I go to kitchen to prepare my morning coffe. I like it drink  a cup of coffee with my brakfast. coffe helps walking me up.

 


          Another important thing in my daily activity is checking e-mail . i always check my e-mail because  e-mail is one and the only way that i can communicate with all around the world. And also i spend a lot of time in facebook. token with friends and family. I came from foreign country. All my friends are in my origin country, so internet is important to me to communicate with people around the word.

No comments:

Post a Comment