Thursday, November 29, 2012

A thing i need to do

        The most important thing i must do daily in my life is learn English. I am still taking this ESL class because i am not a native speaker. when I was in my home country, English is just one of my subjects in school. My English was my worst class when I was in high school, and I alway failed in the midterm and final tests. At that time ,English was not important for me.When I come to the United State, English is not just a subject in school, speak English  became a basis skill to live in this country.
       For me, learn English is my everyday homework now. English is my biggset problem to communite with other people and get a good part-time job now. I can't express my meaning clearly sometime because my accent and English speaking skill. English is really important to me because it is a basis skill to live in the United State and success in college. Academic English is much more difficult than speaking English, i have to work hard to learn english than before to success in college.

3 comments:

  1. It is good for you to learn English. I agree with you that English is very important for us to study. If we don't know English in Unite State, someone will bully us. Thus, we must study hard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. English as a second language is very important, especially if I want to find a good job. I also think learning any language opens up more communication skills.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i agree with you English is the most difficult subject for me. special academical English writing. if we don't study hard it is hard to change our lives in u.s. we need to know English.it is good for us to have hobby to practice English everyday.

    ReplyDelete