Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Daily Life

let's see a picture first. Do you feel familiar to it?

I think most of us are doing the same things in our daily life. we go to school or go to work everyday, after we go home, I think the first thing we will do is turn on our computer and check emails or chat with our friends. When I go home, the first thing I do is check my emails, to see if there are any messages from my friends. We live in different countries, the only way we can communicate with them is through Internet, so chatting online is the only way to know each others. Also, I can know what's going on in my own country through the Internet. Except doing this, I like to watch TV shows online. Actually, I use most of my time online, I think my life can't live without Internet.

The other task I do everyday is cooking. I usually cook some food for my sisters when they come home after school. For example, make them some noodles. They always say hungry after they come home. I like cooking, but now I am not quite good at it. I think cooking it's very interesting, I can use my hands to make different kinds of food. These days I'm learning how to make cakes, I want to make a very soft cake. Any way, I think I will make it come true one day. Cooking is quite an interesting thing, we can make different kinds of food.

Those are things what I do daily. Even though they are some kinds boring, but I get a lot of fun when I doing them.





3 comments:

  1. I definitely agree with you...Nowadays it's hard to spend our leisure time without using the Internet. Internet is so important to us that we couldn't communicate with our family living far away without it. But, of course, we can still send letters to each other(without using the Internet). Although it has become extremely important to our lives we still have to be active(physically) and be engage in the outside world as well. As mentioned in the video, I think that taking a class or traveling to different places are both good ways to spend our free time. In this way, we actually get to discover the world by ourselves and gain knowledge through communication with others. To be continue...I have to go

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As I was saying, both traveling and taking classes are also good ways to spend out time besides the internet. For example during break time you can do it with your friends or relatives. Sometimes you could even figure out some interesting facts that you might have never know by just searching the Internet. Experience can add a little touch to your life too.

      Delete
  2. As Anita wrote previously, internet is very important in everyone's life. The first drawing is so true, our life is most of the time wake up, go to school, come back, go to internet, study, sleep. It's actually what I have done today. However I try do don't be too much focused on my computer by reading book for instance. It's a good think that you like to cook, me I don't really have time to cook but when I do it's true that it's enjoyable.

    ReplyDelete