Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Two things that I would like to do again


Life is very important and we need to live it happy and positive. At one time, I felt that my life had changed a lot, and I forget the simplest things that make me happy. For example, go to the beach and meeting with my friends and family are the two things that I want to recover.



One of the reasons is because in my country I used to have more time to go to the beach. I remember going to the beach twice a month. I enjoyed listening to the sound of the ocean, feeling the rays of the sun and the wind blowing through my hair. For me this was a moment in time that I communicated with the ocean, which made me feel happy and allowed me to forget my problems. This gave me a chance to refocus on my life and forget about life’s routines. But here, it’s so difficult because I don’t have enough time to do what I enjoy. Like spending time with my family and friends, this is something that is important to me. My family and I did so many things together and the time that we spent was unforgettable. In this country, everything is different, the language, people, music, houses and the food. Everybody is living their own life, and sometime it’s difficult for me to find good friends. I miss my house full of family and friends. And also, I miss the planning we did as a family to get together and organize activities, so that we could be together. Furthermore, I miss my best friend because of the smiles and laughter we shared together and our difficult moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment