Sunday, December 9, 2012

2012 Highlight

 

   How times files! 2013 is coming in a couple of weeks. Though judge day doesn't happen to us and we live in present, we still comfort the disaster and financial crisis around the world in 2012.  What's the most signifiant event in 2012?  I believe that the first one pop up to your mind is Londan Olympic game.  Of course, the spirit of sportsmanship touches everyone heart and inspires us to overcome difficulties. Personally, 2012 is a turning point in my entire life, because I make a hard decision to quit stable job in china and restart my new life in the United States.  In fact, my American life is full of sore and happiness. As I can see, the most significant event for me in 2012 is fishing with my aunt's family in Oakley.
    It is a memorable experience in my life. I remembered that it was a sunny day.  At that time, I was still lived with aunt's family.  And we prepared lunch in the morning. It took us about one hour drive to get there. To my surprised, most single houses were bulit around Oakley near bay. Could you imagine that they set up small pier in the their back yard. In other words,  you could park your ship and go finishing whenever you want. The most important thing was that you could boil fresh fish catched from the bay.  It was no overstatement to say that the process of fishing was the highest of taste enjoyment for chinese. Tell the truth,  that was the first time for me to fish on the ship. It was so excited that I caught total 5 bluegills in my first try.  And I learned that using worm to be bait was easy to catch bluegills under my uncle's guidance.  In addition,  I was so glad that my uncle gave me a chance to drive his ship  a couple of mins. Unbelievably, you can drive a ship with drive licence. Lucky,  I got drive licence a month ago. According to explanation of uncle, I knew that there were 3 gears cab: Foward, neutron, and reverse. Compared to car, driving a ship is hard to stop, because water friction is smaller and ship can't  be stopped immediately.
    Sum up the past and look to the future, I see the opportunities and challenges, so the best way to achieve our life goal is keep walking.  What's more, I gradually realized that gaining knowledge form book and practising it in our life is more important than only getting a certificate.


No comments:

Post a Comment