Sunday, December 9, 2012

My 2012 Highlight

2012 Highlight

      Do you believe this year is the last year for all living things? What are you going to do if 12-21-2012 is date for the end of the world? Recently, I have heart many of  these questions from my friends. To be honest, I don't believe that date will be the end of the world. Moreover, if it is true, what can I do? I can't do anything of that. To me, 2012 is not a happy year because I didn't do anything special to change my life, or even affect my life. Maybe my life just too simple to has a unforgettable memory. Studying in the same school, doing the same job, living in the same place, and meeting with the same people. All those things enough drive me crazy. All I need to do is break though myself.
      However, there is one thing I feel comfortable. I bought a brand new car in this year. This is my second car because my sister took my first car, so I need to buy one. I have never had any experience to bargaining with car dealer since I bought this car. Before I bought this car, I did many research of this car, and I also compared this car to other similar cars. I went to the dealership to tested driving this car, and then I found that this is the car I want. I spent almost 2 hours to bargain with the dealer. Guess what? I bought my car in a low price which is $2000 lower than the original price. Here is a thing, you don't have to care about what the dealer said about the price, and what you need to do is stand your point and never change. If you want to buy a new car, maybe you can bring me with you.


No comments:

Post a Comment