Friday, December 7, 2012

2012 Highlight

     2012 almost pass, I think what is important in my life in 2012. My personal life has postives and negatives. 2012 highlights of  my personal life have help me mature and responsible. this year i got a part- time job in tea house. This is my first job when i came to the USA. When i work in tea house i need to learned how to make sandwiches and how to sell for customers. Before i wanted to give up this job because i had to learned and remember a lot of thing. it is hard to me, everything is new. But i consider for  a long time, i need to survive in USA. Finally, i didn't give up . Now, i didn't regret i got this job because i gained a lot of experience and met many coworkers.

      In April, i bought a new car. When i had my own car, i think it is convenient for me. I can save many time go to work or go to school.These two events will make me remember about this year when i look back five, ten or fifteen years from now.

     

1 comment:

  1. It looks really delicious and nutritious! That's a cool job I have ever seen. Work and study fulfill your life and you get a great deal of life's experience. Keep going.

    ReplyDelete