Monday, December 10, 2012

My 2012 Highlight





     Time flied out just like flash, it almost the end of the 2012. I think this year is very special and I have done a lot of thing thought out this year. This semester almost end in this years. I think I have done a pretty semester in this year in CCSF. 
     Look back to 2012, I think one of my memorable things is I pass the citizenship test became the American citizen this year. I am proud to be a American citizen in my life. I think it is a great time to enjoy in my life because I have come here for six years already. I think my English is improve thought out several years. When this year comes to end, I will remember those special moment. Also, I remember I come to China last year, I remember I have a great time in China. I went to some different place in my country.  Those sights are very beautiful in my country. I meet my cousin in my home. I remember we took a lot of pictures in China. I also met a lot of old friend in China. Some of friend I remember ,some of  I don't remember because some friends they even got marry already.I think it is very surprise me. Indeedl, I think it is very good trip in my life. And I have a unforgettable 2012 and I will remember all great things of 2012 and 
welcome the coming of 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment