Sunday, December 9, 2012

2012 highlights
     Time is pass fast. It is almost the end of 2012. I can't believe it. In 2012, When I decided to become a register nurse, I was learning something related with register nurse. Become a certified nursing assistant. I want to see closely how nurses are work. Learning something new can be a scary experience. I was always afraid of patients , but i decided that nursing assistant was an important skill that i should learn, and help me to my future decision. what i didn't realize was that learning to nursing assistant would also make me a more confident person.

     New situations always make me a bit nervous, and in my first training lesson was no exception. After I went first time to nursing home for practicing what parts are most frustrating? once in a while patients or family members can be really demanding. Lide " i want you to be here right away when my mom or dad calls." that is the hard part. but it is not very common. most of the time people are really appreciative. But it is really frustrating me.
       
       In a time, i learned more. i really enjoy the hands on work with patients. These people are really sick, and everything l do help them feel a little better.  In 2012, I learning help people is the best thing in life. 

      

No comments:

Post a Comment