Wednesday, December 5, 2012

A Dream That Came True

   There were so many memorable events that happened to me in 2012.  Events, where most of them were positive as i wished at the beginning of this great year that is about to end. Events that will make me remember about this year when i look back five, ten, or fifteen years from now.
   And, one of these memorable events that will make me remember about this year is when i learned how to drive.  When, i was in Guatemala i always wanted to learn how to drive, but i didn't get the opportunity to, until at the middle of this year.  Learning how to drive was one of my wishes that i really wished at the beginning of this year because knowing how to drive is very helpful and convenient for me, so i promised myself to learn how to drive by taking a driving class, which i did.  Where, the class last for two months, and at the last day i realized that i could drive a car, which i couldn't believe it.  Now, i can see that this event has made a huge impact on my life since now can get my driver license, buy a car, and i feel happy about myself, thanks to 2012 that brought my dream true.   Therefore, this event is going to be one of the memorable things that happened to me in 2012, which for sure will make me remember this year when i look back five, ten or fifteen years from now.    
     

No comments:

Post a Comment