Sunday, December 9, 2012

2012 Highlight

     How time flies!  2012 almost pass, I think what is important  in 2012 is Thanksgiving because it's my second Thanksgiving in the U.S. Before the Thanksgiving, I went to the shop with my sister and bought any decorations for decorate my house.Then we were went to buy any gifts put in my house.There are many fruits on the table. Any words on the door that was “welcome to my house and happy Thanksgiving”. Soon after, the whole room was decorated very beautiful by us.
In the second day was Thanksgiving.My family was woke up very early and waiting for some people. Five minutes late, I saw my uncle and his family were coming to my house. We were very warmhearted to meet everyone. There are so many people in the house and we were very excited. Seeing all the people before my eyes, I felt that I was the happiest man in the world.
    
     After all the people came to my house,we had dinner together. Half way, we were talking and very funny. Every food and any different juice on the table. And there was a very big and nice cake on the centre of table too. We ate on the one hand and talking on the other. During that time, suddenly my mother came to our part and said the words that was “everybody must say the different congratulatory to each other”. Then the first one was my sister, she said “happy Thanksgiving to me”. I was very touched because  I came to the U.S inThanksgiving. Recall 2012, I had a lot of change. This year I got a new job, had new friends and I also became mature. 2012 is colorful for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment