Saturday, December 8, 2012

2012 Highlights

 


  Do you remember the movie call "2012". The movie talked about the world isn't day. Do you believe? I don't believe. What did events happen to you in 2012? I have many events in 2012. However, there are two memorable events . I will remember about this year when I look back 5,10,or 15 years from  now. One is I became a U.S. citizen in May. I was very happy because I can apply for my parents to come to the United States. They wanted to visit me in 2010. But their visa didn't pass. Now they can come to settle in the United States. I can live with them together in U.S.



The other one is  the first time I drove to Los Angeles with my two friends in June. We plan to tracel by car has been a long time. but we hasn't implemented. We finally went to LA. We was starting at 1:00 A.M. because the traffic didn't block. But we were very sleepy. We drove turn by turn. We spend seven hours. When we arrived, although we were very tried, we were very happy and exciting.We wanted to go Disney and Universal Studios. We have a good time in there.


 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! You've became U.S. citizen! I just wonder did you take all the citizenship test and interviwe? Becuause I was voulunteering at china town campus for helping citizenship class this semester. Good for you:)

    ReplyDelete