Monday, December 10, 2012

My 2012 Highlight

         Time goes faster. Right now it is the last month of 2012. I review this year what is my highlight. I did two important things that I will look back in the future. First, I went back to china to visit my family and  my friends this summer. I hadn't seen my friends and my family for almost three year. I was very happy. I also travled several places that I looked forward to go to visit. I like to travel. I have to save my money every time I want to travel. I ate the food that It doesn't have in the United Stated. I like the weather, too. The weather is hot that I can wear dress and short jeans. I enjoy the weather even through it is very hot. I haven't enjoyed my summer weather in the United Stated. In San Francisco, every day is in winter for me. I visited my friends. We went shopping and traveled together. We took lots of pictures.  When I review my pictures in China, I still feel very happy.



      The second thing that I did volunteer for the program of projectshine in CCSF.  It required 20 hours for a semester. This is my first time to do volunteer in the United Stated in my life. I was happy that I did volunteer. I helped a lot of people that they needed  help. I gained experience during volunteering. And I get volunteer experience on my personal resume, too. I go to school, go to work, and do 20 hours volunteer. I am tried, but I am happy that I can finish 20 hours and help people really need help. Our classmates also did volunteer . We took pictures. This is my highlight in 2012.


No comments:

Post a Comment