Saturday, December 8, 2012

The most ESSENTIAL memories In ✿ 2012 ✿


Most people are talking about 2012 is end of the world. To be honest, I am afraid that comes true because I have many things haven't done yet. Even though something had made me felt sad in 2012, I still appreciated because it brought me some important memories too. The summer of 2012, I went back to China with my younger brother. That was a wonderful trip for me because I did something that I wanted to do for a long time. There were a nice trip in China and my art photos.


One of my unforgettable memories in 2012 is I had a really nice 4 days' trip with my relatives in China. We flew to the famous tourist place that called SanYa, HaiNan Island. Seafood and all of the coconut products are the specials in SanYa,HaiNan Island. In addition, it was a really good place for people spend their holiday too because the environment was quiet, and people just lied on the beach and would feel really relaxed. They had many super beautiful sceneries in SanYa, especially are seascapes. Playing on the beach and swimming were the best choice at the hotel. I lived in the five stars' hotel that called SanYaMeiGaoMei. They were many swimming pools, massage pools, and an endless beach around the hotel. Also,the most special is, a bar built in a swimming pool'scenter. After you swim, you could sit down and drink a glass of wine,then go swimming again. I felt sorry that I didn't take a photo of that bar. If I go there agian in my future, I will take a photo and share it. Around three or four o'clock in the afternoon, it would be so many people on the beach because everyone enjoyed waves in the ocean. It was really big waves everyday in the afternoon. It was not like surfing,but I thought that was great fun and stimulated as much as surfing. Even though having lifeguards there, it will still be dangerous if you are a child or you don't know how to swim because when waves come, it is really easy to rush you far away. Making yourself more enjoyable and protecting yourself at the same time, the best thing you can do is you jump when waves come. In addition, we rent a car and drove to the most three famous attractions. The one that I really liked was called TianYaHaiJiao. I didn't know how I could express my feeling of that place, it was an extremely beautiful place.Even though I felt uncomfortable those days because I had a car sick, over all, I really enjoyed it and I loved SanYa, HaiNan Island.




 
The art photo, is the other unforgettable memory for me. Do you know what is art photos? That is you can choose any clothes or dresses, also you can choose any background, such as an indoor or outdoor style for your art photos. You just need to show your pose and your expression during a photographer taking a photo of you. I hope you will get my little explanation. I remember that my mom usually brought me to take art photos when I was a child. That was long time ago. Until now I am 20, I take it again. It was exactly different feeling at that time because I wore my dream dress. For women, I believe that marriage gauze is the most unforgettable, the most beautiful dress in their whole life. I often fantasy when I become a bride because I can wear a pretty wedding dress. I always thought that people could wear it only if they got married, but I just wore it when I took my art photos. I felt so happy because my little dream came true.

 
 
Thanks 2012, brings me unforgettable and essential memories!
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment