Monday, December 10, 2012

My 2012 highlight


First of all for me Halloween party is the most memorable day that I have spent in 2012. Actually this was the first party I have went since I came USA and it was kick ass party I have ever been. There were a lot of people and most of them were new for me, so it was kind of awkward at first time and many people was talking with someone they know each other. However after party begun and drink, we became all friend and enjoyed our party together. We changed our clothes and went outside and walk around the Downtown. It was awesome because every body were wear different clothes. Some of them were dressed up like horror movie character and some people wear like anime character. After we came back from outside we turned on music and danced each other. The most crazy moment was, when Gangmam style music was on. Everybody stopped everything and dance Gangmam style dance. It was quite amazing for me because even though they are not Korean, most of them were knew how to dance Gangmam style and also many of them knew about how to sing Gangmam style song. It was awesome !!!!!






















The second thing was when I went to the Great America with my friends. Great America is located in San Jose and that time it was hella hot so even though I like to go amusement park I didn't like to go there because San Jose is really hot. However, after I arrived there its was not that hot as much I expected. We rode a lot of rides such as roller coaster. As you can see in the picture that ride was the most scary. It's called Drop Zone. It was the one thing that makes me nervous before I ride. Usually, I enjoy riding roller coaster and I don't feel scared about it. However, that ride was totally different. It'g going up about 100 miters and get back on the ground in just less than 1 second. I would highly recommend to you guys to try once but not twice.

No comments:

Post a Comment