Sunday, December 2, 2012


Every day I am .....




Coffee.jpg
        There are many things that I must do everyday, drinking coffee is one of them. The first thing I do when I wake up in the morning, is making coffee.   I don't start my day until I drink my first cup of coffee.  I usually drink 3 cups of coffee a day, one in the morning ,in the afternoon and in the evening. The first cup of coffee is the most impotent, it means I am ready to start my day and do other chores.  The Ethiopian coffee ceremony is one of my favorite way to drink coffee. Usually family member or friends coming over  for coffee. First, you roast the coffee beans, next you grind them and then you brow them and serve the coffee in small cups. You repeat the the brewing part 3 time. you also serve home made snacks like roasted chickpeas or bread. When I visit my family, we always have the  Ethiopian coffee ceremony.



time1.jpg         

           The second thing that I do everyday is look at the time.  checking the time is very essential to get places on time and to complete assignment. everyday I look at the time  and calculate how long it will take me to get  school when I am driving or taking the bus. I also look at the time to make sure that I am not late to  work or class especially when I have 10  minutes brake in between class. When I call over seas I need to at the time and calculate the  10 hours time differences,  so I will be ale to speak with people in a dissent hour. I do the same thing when I call my friend in the east cost, even though its only 3 hours difference.   I look at the time every day and all day long. Sometime the time pass  fast and sometime it feels like it not.

2 comments:

  1. I love coffee too!!Even though i'm not drinking as much as you in one day. But i still love it!! And the second thing that you write is checking time! It reminds me how important that doing everything on time! Thanks for sharing those important things that you do in your daily life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like water as you like coffee. I understand if you don't have coffee at the beginning of a day. I like coffee, too, but only when I feel sleepy, I will get some coffee. You very strit yourself about time to do everything. That is great.

    ReplyDelete