Monday, December 10, 2012

2012 Highlight

      Time goes fast! 2013 is coming soon! While looking forward to the arrival of the new year, I want to summarize this year first. The 2012 is an unforgetable year for myself because I have my second kids on Feburary. I still remember at the beginning of this year when my second baby was born, I took care of him at home. Now, I almost finish one semester of study. I was so glad to take this ESL 150 class, I have learned a lot knowlege from the books and other class acitivities such as Insight, the softwares which use to do the book projects.
       Another hightlight in this year is that I passed the citizenship test and became the American citizen. That also mean I already left from my hometown for few years. I miss all of my friends and relatives in there! Hope all of us will have a wonderful and exciting year in 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment