Friday, December 7, 2012

2012 Journey

          Life is always like a long journey, and every year is also same. For me, 2012 didn't have that much memorable events happens, but I think 2012 is still an important year for me. The reason is that I can have my own job and earn my own money, it is unforgettable memory to me. I think for almost all the people in this world, money is magical and dispensable, and I think everything will think that their money is never enough, including me, who came from a poor family from a small town. I definitely know how important the money is.
             In fact, getting money is always happy, no matter what way we get it, in this years, I got a job and started to earn my own money. When I first received my money, I was not at all happy,  because I think that is what I should get and is also not enough. Money is a remarkable stuff, I think starting earning my money is only the beginning for my own 2012, when I think I have enough money one day, that day should be another highlight for my whole life and it is also the new page of my life journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment