Monday, December 10, 2012

The 2012 Highlight


The time is so fast! I can’t believe now is the last month at 2012! I almost forget what I did at the beginning of 2012 because that moment was so far for me, and I am a short memory person. I remember I took a Denise class at the beginning of the 2012, and that was my first time took an ESL class in CCSF, and I learned many new knowledge from that class. For me, I very enjoy to take ESL classes. Why? Because I can easy to learn the new things from class, and all of students have the same level with me; I love ESL class so much. Although ESL classes have much homework to students, I think students can improve their English from the assignments. I really think the ESL classes are very helpful for me, and I really learned much stuff I didn’t understand or know before. My second semester and third semester also happen at 2012, so I made more new friends at this year. I like to make a lot of friends at everywhere, and friends can help me many things of my assignments because I am not a smart person, I need people to help me how to do with that job.

Also, I got to travel to China in summer holiday in 2012. That was my first time to go travel there after I moved to San Francisco. And I went there by alone. Of course, I love this feeling that was so amazing, so free for me. I made a schedule, the plants, and take care of the stuff by my own. That was my first time to live without my family, and I don’t need more to follow my parents' steps to live. I love this fresh air and the new world. After I arrived in China, I checked which bus can go back my house. And I made a friend who also gets to travel to China alone in this summer, and we took the same airplane, and took the same bus to go home. The feeling was good. I like get travel and make new friends from everywhere even my parents don’t want me to do that. I went to many cities in China at this vocation. I like the older, small town there since it can make me feel I living in an old story. At the end, I just want to say one thing about China. Maybe many people knew have many things are made in China, but I didn’t see my regular size clothing in the stores in China. I mean the clothing size is very small as like sell for the babies. If you were the huge size person, I think you are not easy to find the lovely clothing from the stores. However, I love 2012, and I wouldn’t forget those things what are happen at 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment