Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Precious Moments

first time doing archery
Our lives are full of memorable, adventurous and exciting experiences, among those unforgettable moments there must be some events that are represented as highlights of the year. In my personal experience, one of the highlights of 2012 is going to college. As a freshman, I learned that life in college is all dependent on oneself. No matter what kind of situation I might encounter during my college life, I must find a solution by myself and be able to handle them on time and efficiently. Besides the difficulties I might have in college, there are also benefits that had helped me a lot for my life as a whole. I made few friends, and gained some knowledge that I considered to be helpful for my future. (including education and social) Now, I feel more accustomed to my school and will continue my study for the following years.

Another important highlight of 2012 is my first time going to camp in the US. The camp was held by a church and was located on the other side of the city. Although it wasn't a long period trip, I still learned a lot from it and had a wonderful experience. I did many activities that I haven't done before, like zip line, archery, paint ball. First experiences are always unforgettable in most situations, and of course, I also did a lot other first time experiences in 2012. Overall, camping was a good time that I spent with my friends together. Finally, I believe that there will be much more wonderful and exciting experiences waiting for me in the future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment