Friday, December 7, 2012

my 2012 highlight

my 2012 highlight
 
              There are many big event in 2012, such as president election, Giant chanpionship and NBA which is conducting right now. To review what i did this whole year, i only felt time runs too fast, i have many things that need to catch up, but i still did many meaningful things,projust shine is one of these.
              Project Shine is a volunteer project that the teacher offer students to do and get extra credit. In the begining, I heard that only cost 20 hour to get extra credit and the most important thing is it cover 5 homework and one reading project. I'm not a lazy guy, but if you ask me sit down and read a book for a couple hour, that's an impossible mission for me. when i have started it, i realize many old people would like to ask me questions every class, they studied very have even it's just a non-credit class. I was very happy that i can help them, and i would love to do it again.People said 2012 is the end of the world,but i believe it just a new start to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment