Thursday, December 6, 2012

Cruising San Francisco Bay

 
Cruising San Francisco Bay, 2012
 
 
One of the most important things in life is family. In the picture, I am standing next to my mother and nephew, my sister's son.  We were heading from San Francisco's Ferry Building to Tiburon.  We were celebrating my sister's birthday.  My older and younger brother also came with us. The trip was cold and rainy. When we got to Tiburon, we had lunch.  The trip meant so much to me because it was the first time in seventeen years that my two older brothers, sister, and I were together with my mother at the same time. 
 
When we finished lunch, we took the ferry back to San Francisco.   While we were riding on the Bay, I suggested we take a drive in San Francisco.  My mother, brothers, and sister agreed, so we stopped in North Beach.  We stopped at Stella's Cafe and had coffee and pastry. We had fun and the day went by quickly.  I remember that we spent the day laughing.  We were thinking of years ago when my brothers, sister, and I were younger. Time goes by so quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment