Monday, December 10, 2012

My 2012 Highlight


     The time goes by quick! It is already the end of 2012, and do you believe we will be gone 12 days later? Oh, my God! It's the end of the world! However, I don’t believe at all, I think it is impossible to happen. When I look back the year of 2012, I find two highlight things in my life.
    
     First, I bought a car which is my first car in my life. I always work at night; therefore, it has made my life safely for me. Also, it has made my life more convenient than before because I can go anywhere I want.
   
      Second, volunteering for non-credit class is a very valuable experience for me. Project SHINE which gives us a chance to helping people is a very good program for ESL students. I still remember that a coach who spent time to help me improve my English when I was in non-credit class. So I was so happy to become a coach because it gives me an opportunity communicates with different people who like me before. I did my best to help them learning more and more, therefore, I have to thank Project SHINE to give me an opportunity to realize one of my dreams. I will continue to work on it next semester!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment