Monday, December 10, 2012

My 2012 (12:00pm)

 It has been said “Life it’s borrowed.”  We have to live life the way we want it without regrets. I would rather look back at my life and say, “I cannot believe I did that” instead of saying, “I wish I did that.” 2012 it’s about to end, and I just turn 30, I just started a new phase in my life and I am ready for it, I celebrate my 30th birthday big!! It last a whole weak, I did many different things such as eating at my favorites restaurant, going shooting, spending time with friends and family. The picture that I post it was my birthday cake; it was amazingly dangerous but fun at the same time. 



I went to my honeymoon to Cabo San Lucas and it was amazing!! I had a blast, my husband and me enjoy all the food they had, the beautiful place, and the incredibly weather. I always going to remember this trip because it was very special for the both of us, we went on a cruise, swim with the dolphins, and drive the Jet Ski. We tried to do many of these fun things together to make this trip unforgettable. 



I also celebrate my 1st year of marriage, it was very romantic, and I am blessed to have found a man like my husband. This year had leaved me many beautiful moments. I hope this 2013 brings a lot of happiness and joy to all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment