Sunday, December 9, 2012

2012 Highlight

 I cannot believe it is the end of the year. I feel that time goes by so fast. I've had a lot of memories in this year.

When the first day of 2012, I was at Embarcardero for watcing new year fireworks with my best friend visiting me from Korea. Both of us always have celebrated the first of year since we became best friend. Since I came to America, I missed the first day of 2011 celebration with her.

Thankfully, she visited me for her vacation and celebrating the first day of 2012 with me. So I could hangout with her in San Francisco. If she hadn't visited me, I would have celebrated the new year's day at my place.

I hope she can visit me again and we can celebrate 2013 new year's day together!

In this year, the best exciting thing was taking floristry classes.

I have really wanted to take floristry class since I came to America. When I was learning English, I always imagined that I'm taking a florisry class. I have already knew floristry theory and working in Korean but I have never took any florisrty classes in English before.

Finally, I could have taken florisry classes in this semester!

I have started to study floristry in English. I was nervous when the first day of  one of the floristry classes. However, I have settled down earlier and enjoyed all classes. I did a lot of work with flowers and designed flower arrangements.
I realized that I was missing working with flowers.

I'm getting more excited for next semester classes.
I remind that don't forget my original intention at this moment.

Closing the year is feel sad, but coming the new year makes me more exciting and expecting for my future.


1 comment:

  1. Well, The flower that you decorate is very beautiful. I like Flowers, too, but I don't know how to make it as a beautiful decoration.

    ReplyDelete