Sunday, December 9, 2012

2012 Highlights



My 2012 Highlights



This year went by very fast however there were two very important and memorable events that happened in 2012. The first event happened in June and it made me very proud to be a mother. It was both of my daughter's graduation. My youngest daughter graduated from Jose Ortega Elementary school while my oldest daughter graduated from UC Davis. I was very happy when they both graduated because now they can move on to greater things in life. 

The second highlight of 2012 was when I completed my volunteer hours for the Project SHINE project. From volunteering, I gained a valuable experience. I made a lot of new friends through the program, and it made me super excited to help people. It was also fun to participate in something that was outside of class for once. I learned how to be patient and how to better communicate with people. If I have the time next semester, I can see myself continuing to volunteer in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment