Sunday, December 9, 2012

2012 Highlight

     I can't believe how fast time goes. It's the end of the year and it only feels like a few months. When we look back on 2012, there are many important events happened in this year, like  London Olympic game, the argument about Diaoyu Islands(Senkaku Islands) and  U.S election. For me,
there are many important events happened in this year too. Most of the events are good memorable.
    The most significant events that happened in this year is my parents bought a house in San Francisco. Finally I don't need to worry about parking space. I and my family have been in San Francisco for a few years and we decided to have house in here. It is a big decision for us because once you bought a house in a place that means you have to stay in that place for a long time. The second events that happened in this year is I were summoned for JURY SERVICE. It was my first time for JURY SERVICE everything were new to me. I was a little bit nervous and worry it, but everything went find. It is a good experience for me. The finally important events that happened in this year is I went to "IPL Face Off: San Francisco Showdown" with my friends. Have you ever heard about a online game call " League of Legends" ? It is a live event at the Nob Hill Masonic Center in San Francisco, California! A $40,000 League of Legends tournament. I saw many profession gaming team face each others. It was my first time to watch live gaming match and it is very interested. Overall I think 2012 is a good year, although  people keep saying December 21, 2012 is the end of the world, I don't believe it and I am looking forward to 2013. I hope there will be more interesting things happen in 2013.



                                                                      



 

No comments:

Post a Comment