Monday, December 10, 2012

My 2012 Highlight--my love

  I am so happy in this year because in this year, so many happy things around me. For example, I took the ESL 150 classes and learned a lot, I learned a lot of writing and grammar; I went to project shine and helped a lot of people applied the citizenship; I found a job on the campus... But I think my highlight is, my girlfriend and I keep the relationship more than 3 years.
  We knew each other from high school, and we were date in China, when we moved to the US, we also kept the relationship in here, we are in the same school in here, we love each other, and we also respect each other. In my own, respect is so important. For example, when we have different opinion, we always sit together and think about the questions together, that's why we slow problem so quickly. Today is my 3 years and half celebration day, I am so happy now. I hope people can find there love.

No comments:

Post a Comment