Thursday, December 6, 2012

Unforgettable Memory in 2012

  What have you done in 2012? It is coming to the end of 2012, no one can predict what will happen in the future! In addition, I believe that everyone will be at least one unforgettable memory in their life. For me, I had many memorable events in this years. Let me turn back to review what the highlights are in this year.
  One of these memorable is when I lived here almost one year, I went to the church and got a job that was teaching children in summer program! This was very important experience in my life~~ I learned more from teaching students. Not only I knew god how important in my life and changed my life a lot because of him, but also I met some new friends in church!!! I had a very special summer because of my job and my students! If i didn't know them, I would not have a special time during my life!! After summer program at August, I went to summer camp with my church,this was my first time going to camp. Fianlly, I love my students, even though they did a wrong thing.
 
  Another of my highligh is that I went to concert with my sister. was about "Stand-up comedy ancestor--shower", Dayo wong Tze Wah, who is hongkong famous' actor and singer. This was my first time to concert, that's why it was also my highligh in 2012. I love him very much becasue he is funny, and when I watched his show, I could not stop laughing. At that day, We prepared ourselves in advance to meet him because we were so excited. Then we were laughing until at the end of the show. That was my exciting memorable in my life!
  The last one is that my parents went back to china and I went to airport to see of them. It was very touching me in airport because I knew I would miss them a lot. I was looking at them when they went through to check passport, I couldn't stop crying! Airport, which is a sad place of my life. Because of they left, I knew that my parents is how important for me !! Thanks to 2012, I got lots of experience from my job, my family and my friend!!  Finally, I belive that I will get more exciting and wonderful experience in my future!!

No comments:

Post a Comment