Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Finally saw her again


Living in this world is uncertain and there's no assurance whether it is the end of the world or not. We people share this world together to live and I am sure everyone has a memorable events  that happened into their lives. Our lives is full of good surprise and bad surprise thats why other people call it unexpected; because we cannot predict the future but sometimes we just stick to some speculations we believe that can happen. In my case, most of the events that happened to my life are memorable to me but the most memorable that I would never forget was the day when I met my mother after 4 years. October 13, 2012 was the day she arrived in the U.S. and seeing my mother really gave me the relief of joyfulness. I couldn't asked for more other than that and I was thankful that I finally have her by my side. Assuming that if I look back 5 years from now, that day would always be an unforgetable day of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment