Monday, December 10, 2012

"Life is struggle accept it"



"Learn from the past, look to the future, but live in the present - Petra Nemcova” I think 2012 is a kind of complicated year for me and my family. We passed some problems that we had passed before. I am going to mention it as a major problem that was risky for my education. We have been living in the US about for three and half years. I have never worked in the US due to the fact that I want to take various classes in full time and to take care of my family, but my husband work and cover all expenses. We still couldn’t get affordable house, so we are living in the apartment that the rent is very high. At the beginning of 2012 we had so much hope to get affordable house; however, everything is going worst. In the middle of 2012 I almost quite my education in order to get job and help my husband expenses. Specially, for apartment rent. I remember how we felt sad by situation that our landlord told us about increasing the rent. We had contract for one year, but the end of our contract we have to sign another contract with more rent that we couldn’t afford. I decided to stop my class and start job; fortunately, we move another apartment that we can afford it. When we lived in our country we had own house, so I never got this kind of problem. Even though my family and I passed this unforgettable bad memory and other that I didn’t mention it, we are healthy and happy family. We are going to celebrate the 2013 New Year with better hope.

               

No comments:

Post a Comment