Monday, December 10, 2012

2012

    There are lots of memoies and things have happened in2012. Some of that I fogot, but some of that I still remember. In 2012, I have studied Phlebotomy, and I think it is important for me. I enjoy to practice during the lab time. Students are doing veinpuncture with each others. it is two people in a grounp. One is a paient, the other one should be a phlebotomist. A phlebotomist have to find a vein of a paitent's arm and insert the needle to get some blood into the tube. it is so exciting. Everytime I satistied when I got successful.
   Living with family that is happiness thing. Before I was living by myself, so everything I had to solve by myself. In this year, I moved to live with my family, and my parents were very happy because I stay with them, and they can take care about me. You know, parents who always worry ablout their children, and they always try to keep their children stay with them because they can take care their children all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment