Tuesday, December 4, 2012

     Daily Music Show       


               Playing music  is one of the most important thing that make me excited  everyday. I like to spend my spare time to play music instrument, like guitar, Piano and drum.  Those music instrument are so expensive for me, therefore I won't give up to play music. Playing music is very relaxed, and i am very enjoy on it.

 
                I would like to say guitar is not easy to learn. I had never known i can play guitar when i were a child, but today, i can't stop touching it.Guitar is played by plucking at the wires, It sound very crisp. In addition, pianoand drum are  new instrument for me. Therefore, I play all of my instrument before i go to sleep. I cannot sleep well if i didn't play it a while. So, playing music become one of my important habit in my daily life.

No comments:

Post a Comment