Saturday, December 8, 2012

Highlights of 2012

This is my flour baby, his name is Jason.
          In life, there is always some important events that happen to us. For example, in 2012,  the iPhone 5 came out, London Olympics, Euro Cup, U.S election, etc. those were very important and lots of of people put attention on it. For me, I have some unforgettable events had happened in 2012 too. On April, I was still a high school student as a senior. I took the 'health ed' class because that is a required class to take. That class was impressed me because we had to make a "flour baby" which is we made our own baby using a 5 lb flour or sugar, and we had to bring the baby with us everyday and wherever we're going. We also had to bring it back home, if you left it in the locker or anywhere, that's cheating. And of course we had to bring it to school for teachers to sign. If I abused my baby, and the teacher saw it, she will minus points for sure. I think the "flour baby" was a hard work for me because that was too heavy to bring to school, and I had some other classes's textbook to take.






This is the score of my first written test (right)
          Another highlight of 2012 is I passed the driving test. In the summer, I decided to learn driving. On March, I went to DMV to do the written test, before I did the written test I had read the handbook unceremoniously. Because I didn't prepare at all so I failed the first time. For the second time, I passed the test because I spent a lot of time to read the handbook and read some information online, that was very helpful, and I missed only 1 question for the second time. For the driving test, I passed it in the first time, that was unbelievable. Because my appointment was in the morning, so I felt so sleepy when I was driving, but I had to wake myself up. I was so lucky that I got a nice driving instructor, and I had learned a lot from him. Another highlight of 2012 is that I watched couple movies, some Chinese movies, and some American movies. For examples, The Hunger Games, Titanic with Imax 3D, Love in a puff, etc, I think those were part of the hottest movies in 2012. Overall, I think 2012 was precious, and I hope there will be more intersting things happen in the future.
The Hunger Games (left) and Titanic (right)

No comments:

Post a Comment