Monday, December 10, 2012

2012 Highlight


     Palestine state is a member of the United Nations.
            Palestine is under occupation since 1948. We have the right to live in our country. In November 2012 Palestine became a member of the United Nations as an observer. The Palestinian president, in his first comments after vote,said that this decision is "a victory for peace, freedom and international legitimacy."
              I am very happy because the n Palestine state is on the geography and map between nations and peoples. I am not into politics, but I believe that is the best thing happened this year. Finally, I am thankful because I will see the Palestine state on the map. The Palestinians have been looking for this to happen  as one  of the first  steps of The Right to Return for 62 years. Now all people should know about Palestine.

No comments:

Post a Comment