Sunday, December 9, 2012

My Highlight



         Dating online maybe be an interesting experience with everything dealt with properly. If bot, it will surely be rather . That's why dating online should be made carefully rather than casually. Which can lead to a large difference between lifelong happiness and lifelong loneliness. 
     
        The popularity of dating online lies in that it is a more efficient way to meet people with more advantages over those tradition ones. However, much caution is still needed when people date with those who are almost fully strange. 


      My highlight is that I met a my boyfriend online. However, we knew each other for a long time, and we were going out. When I saw him first time, he was a very shy guy. Thus, I had to try to talk with him more. After one year, we were from closed friends to be lovers. Look at the picture1 and picture 2, we are so sweet now. Because he is a very nice, I know I choose a right people. Actually,  
people need more time to know what love is.

No comments:

Post a Comment