Sunday, December 9, 2012

2012 Highlights

   I had two things to do in my life that I went to City College and Zoo with my best friends. There were many memorable things for me to do in the past that I have been studying in school and met my new friends. Also, I went to Zoo of San Francisco, I had a lot of fun there. I think this year is end too fast because there have few weeks to end the 2012. I'm planing to take trip to Oecan Beach with my friends. This year were very important for us because we had to vote for president. Of course, there have happy or sad in our lives.
 First thing, I have been studying in City College. It was very important for me to learn something in school such as English and math. I actually didn't know how to solve my math problem, but I have a best friend to help me. He is very good at math. I met him at school when we were in our math class. Also, I learned how to swim well because my teacher taught me. I felt little nervous when I in the water. I didn't know how breath inside the water, but My classmate helped me how breath inside in the water. He is very good at swiming. I don't know why I know all my friends or classmates more smart than me. In addition, my ESL class that I leanred a lot from it such as wrting skills and improved my grammar.
     Last thing, I was memorable that I went to Zoo with my friends. Actually, we had a lot of fun there when we saw different kinds of animals likes snake, bird, tiger and other. I saw one of the animal is very small, I didn't know what is call, but I heard some people said that was called smart bird. I was very surprised that I never see it in my life. After we looked at around the Zoo, we went out the street and my friend helped me take the pciture. I only memory happy things in life and other I don't care for it.
     I hope everyone has a good memorable in our lives.


No comments:

Post a Comment