Monday, December 10, 2012

My Highlights of 2012

            Many people think 2012 is a year for the end of the world, but I do not believe the world will be gone. 2012 is almost gone how time flies. In December of each year, I always recalls this year I have done. This year I bought many things and changed many things. The biggest thing I bought my car and the biggest thing I changed my house(actually I moved house).
       I bought my car in February. This is the first car in my life and used my own money to buy it. It made me very excited because I bought this car just used my part-time job maney and did not need to borrow money from my parents to buy it. That made me feel pride for myself.
          The second, I moved to a new house which is bigger than my old house in this year, but I need to say, moved a new house is not a happy thing because it would make you become crazy. When you need to move house ,you will find you need to do a lot of thing, and that would make you want to cry. That is ture, and I tell my mother if not necessarily have to move house, so would not have to move, that is really tired to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment