Thursday, December 6, 2012

2012 Highlight

It is almost the end of 2012 and I did a lot of things in this years; a lot of things were very simple, but there was one thing that is very important and memorable to me. I did a project shine
program as a coach. I very like this program even though I do this program for extra credit. It is a very good program to help people who are learning at lower level of English. When I was in the none credit classes, there weren't any coaches to help me. I spent a lot of time on English by myself without helping, so I know how difficult it is. When I had this opportunity to help the students who are learning at none credit classes, I was very happy. When I was in the class as a coach, I got more benefits than I gave because the students encouraged me in learning harder. The students were very hardworking even though they are older than me and some students' ages are as same as my grandmother, but they are still hardworking. My class was a afternoon class, but the class was still full of students; even some students had to word on daytime or nighttime, but they still went to school on time to get education. It gave me a lot of energy to face a lot problems on education. I think that being a coach to help students is the one of the biggest things for me in 2012 and I will never forget it. If I still have an opportunity to help students, I will do that because you will get more that you give.



1 comment:

  1. I did volunteer for projectshine program, too. That is a great experencise that we can help people that they need help and help ourselves, too.

    ReplyDelete