Monday, December 10, 2012

2012 Highlight

2013 will come exactly in 21 days. How terrible am I? A whole year has ready passed; however I didn't reach some of my goal. Anyway, I'm so thankful that 2012 had passed with all wonderful thing that I did.
The only thing that I proud of that I graduated from high school. Twelve years is a such of a long time that I had been spent in high school. Before graduating from high school, I was extremely expected that I will graduate from high school, then I can entrance to any college and find a job to earn some money which I can freely to use. That's sound so wonderful, but after all of busy time working and studying, I changed my mind, I wanna back to my high school time, it's was beautiful time with all students. When I was in high school, I met my best friend, he helped me out when I first came to US, and we usually to go hang out and help each other. Now, we are in same college, but our schedules are so different, so we are not have much time to meet each other. I hoped I would remember all my wonderful memory at my high school. If I had a wish, I wish I were born at a child once again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment