Monday, December 10, 2012

My 2012 Highlight

        Do you know what is the most important thing in our lives? Absolutely, time is the most important thing in everyone's life. Time is pass fast. It's almost the end of 2012. However, there are many people say this year is the end of the world. Do you believe it? In fact, I do not believe. What is the most significant events that happen in 2012? I believe that the most significant event is London Olympic Game. Anyway, I believe everyone have some significant events happen in this year. There are two important events in my life in 2012, and this year is the most memorable year for me.
        The most significant events that happened in my life in this year is, I go back China in January. Even though I just stayed a few days in China, I still felt cheerful and unforgettable because that was my first time to go back China sine I moved to the United States. In this picture, you can see I was so happy because my classmates made a big party for me, and tried to give me a suprise. This party was making in a famous bar in my hometown, and it was called "V8". In addition, I liked the number of that room, and the number was 888. That was a lucky number for Chinese. We drank a lot of beer at that night. Some people liked to sing, dance and said something fun after they drank. That was so interesting. A few hours later, we were leaving the bar, and most people liked to asked me the same question, " when you came back next time?. I just told them, when you guys got married, I would come back again. ...haha...   A few days later, I come back to the United States because the next smemster will be start.



        Another significant events happen in 2012 for me is, getting abalone and sea urchins. It was very interesting, and it was the best memory in my mind. Getting abalone and sea urchins were not an easy job, but it also brought me a lot of fun. My friends and I started to get abalone and sea urchins in April. It just a few months ago, and that was my frist time to get abalone and sea urchins sine I moved to the US. In addition, we had to drive four hours, and we always started off at midnight because we had to arrive at the destination before 6 o'clock. After we arrived the destination, we needed to walk one hour to get abalone and sea urchins. However, there were many people said getting abalone was an dangerous thing. In fact, I did not agree this thinking because my personal experience told me already. Anyway, it was a good activity for me, and I really enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment