Monday, December 10, 2012

My 2012 highlight





        When I first came to the US, my first goal was to enter a community college.  And it happened 2012 spring semester in CCSF.  I acheived my first goal as a college student in the US.  This was the first step of my dream and I was so excited to be a college student in the US.  These days I've forgotten about how important it was to me.  College life is get used to me, so I think I might pay no attention to study.  This blog posting reminds me and motivates me to study harder. 



        During the summer vacation, I went to Japan with my younger sister and my best friend.  I stayed in Tokyo for 10 days.  My sister and I visited our aunt who lives in Tokyo.  It had been a long time to visit them and it was really glad to meet my family who lives in Japan.  We went to many famous placese for tourlissts.  Such as Diseney land, Deseney sea, and Skytree, etc.  We had a lot of fun even though the weather was boiling.  I can't never forget the time because It was the first time to travel to another country with my best friend and younger sister.  I hope they can visit me during next summer vacation.        

No comments:

Post a Comment