Sunday, December 9, 2012

2012


         Time goes by fast, It's almost the end of 2012. Think over the time passed by this year. Feeling a lot. It is a special year for me. I met many new friends this year, and we became really close friends. I remember in January, a week before the spring semester start, my friends and I decided go to Tahoe to ski. It was my first time of my life, two of my friends chose skiing and three of us chose to snowboarding. I will never forget the moment I being lifted by a ski life chair. I was sitting so tight because I afraid fall into the ground. When we got to the top, I jumped off the lift, ready to see how hard this snowboarding was. I thought it seemed easy, but it seems like I should have practiced before I got on the lift. I fell down immediately, and it took so long for me to learned how to go straight. Overall, it was the fun trip with my friends.

       This summer, we decided to go somewhere new. Thailand, a country that we had never been. On our first day, we went an island called "Ko Phi Phi Don", is the largest of the Phi Phi Islands, in Thailand. The islands are administratively part of Krabi province. It is the only island in the group with permanent inhabitants. On the island, we rented a long-tail boat with a driver and some snorkeling gears. This was my first time snorkeling. It was a amazing to surround by lots of fish. Also, there are many restaurants and bars on the island. It was so relaxing to have a nice meal and a drink after a beautiful day. We loved Thailand so much. We would like to go back there someday.


No comments:

Post a Comment