Thursday, December 6, 2012

My 2012 Highlights

     It's coming to the end of the year 2012. Many people may ask themselves: What I have done in this year? What I get after this whole year's hardworking? or what I have lost in this year? People may mark down what they have done, or make a list what they should do next year.


     For me, I have do a lot of things in this year. I learned how to drive, get a part-time job and began my college study in CCSF. At the same time, I learned how to survive in United State. Everything here is new to me, I have to learn how to suit this kinds of living. At the first 2 months of 2012, I learned how to drive, I learned how to drive under a coach and practiced with my auntie. After my effort, finally I got my driver license. In May, I got my first part-time job in a donuts store, in there I learned how to make donuts, how to sell and how to work in a group. I learned a lot from there, at the same time, I also can practice my oral speaking when I selling our donuts. In August, I began to take my credit class in CCSF. I took ESL class, Physic class and Political Science class, but I drop the Political Science at the end, it was too hard for me to learn the area now. Whatever I had took this year, it only the first step for my future study, I need to learn more and earn more credits in order to get a degree.
     



While we looking back our past, we have to think about our future. We have to make a plan for our future.

1 comment:

  1. I think you've had good time in this year.
    You've got driver license and part-time job.
    Also you've started to study at CCSF like me:)

    ReplyDelete