Tuesday, December 4, 2012

My First Job

       There were many memorable events happened to me in 2012. I think every first time is important for everyone. The most significant event that i highlights this years is I got my first part-time job. i got a job at a restaurant as a waitress in April 2012. when i look back 5,10,or 15 years from now, I will still remember this job experience.

      I won't forget  this experience as a waitess at a restaurant because this was my first job. I gained a lot from this job experience. First, I got salary and tips from the boss and customers. i don't need to gain money form my parents any more. I could  use those money to pay for foods and clothings.Second, i got a chance to practice my spoken English when i was working. Woking with native speakers is a good chance to improve my spoken English. After worked in the restautant for several months, i could speak English more fluency. Third, I leared how to communicate with customers. I think communicate skills is important for me not matter what kind of job that i choose in the future.




No comments:

Post a Comment