Sunday, December 9, 2012

My 2012 Highlight

This year just have few weeks will past to 2013. Some of people say this year is the last year to the world because in 12-21-2012  is the day end of the world.Do you believe it and Do you worry about it? In my opinion I truely wish that is not be true. Another hand, this year also have many big event happened. For example, London Olympic game, Giant won the game.
For me, I think this summer is the best rememberable part of this year. I went back to Hong Kong and visited my friends and my relatives, that was fun. I remembered my friends had made a birthday party for me. At that day, I thought was a meet for my friends, so I came to my friends'home to join them. I got there they had bought all material to cook our dinner. Then some of my friends went to get ready to cook our dinner and the others talke with me. Every time I wanted to ask them " Do you need help?" They will say "Stay in the living room." After we had enjoyed our dinner, then suddenly the light was off and they took a birthday cake for me. It was very surprised. I felt very grateful I could meet them and they were my best friends forever, so that was some of reasons why I though this summer was very rememberable in this year.
At last I am looking forward to 2013. We should forget any bad things in this year and we should think we will have many good happen in 2013, so we need to look forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment