Friday, November 30, 2012

My Daily Life

            Computer is very important to my daily life because I can use it to do my homework, play some entertaiments and communicate with friends. Every morning, after I get up, I usually open my computer to check my email and check for my homework. .It is an essential part of my day because it give me chance to review my jobs. Then, after a long day study or work, I usually open the computer to play some relax musics or watch some dramas. Also, through the Internet and email, communicate with friends become more easily.

 
             Computer's applications are more widely. One of the benefits of computer is that it is able to provide and research information so quickly, so it have increased the speed of our work such as it can do very big calculations in just a fraction of a second. It's very convenient by using computer to do my math homework. I can say that today computer is playing very important role in people's lives.

5 comments:

  1. A computer is also an essential for my every day life too. I use the computer to write and store my paper work and I also use it to watch Netflix. I also use it to video Skype with my family over seas, and that is the best in having computer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Computer is one of the greatest inventions. It is part of my life just like books. I can use it to skype with my friends and get the first hand news on the internet, also I can play some online games with my friends. It is very important for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, computer is one of the biggest and greatest invention in the world and now no one can live out with it. Computer helps us a lot on our daily lives and works. I love computers a lot and I am using it a lot for homework, communicating and playing games.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, computer is very important in my life, it is a part of my life. I think if no computer in the world, then my life would be no fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A computer is one of the important parts in my life. I can't imagine my life without using the computer. it makes my life more convenient and interesting.

    ReplyDelete